Win a pair of Party Passes to the 2012 Black and White Ball
The Black & White Ball is Saturday, June 2, from 9pm to 1am, and BART is giving away four pairs of Party Passes in a general ticket giveaway, and saving one pair of Passes for our Twitter followers!
Visit www.bwball.com for more information about the Black and White Ball.
There are TWO WAYS TO WIN:
1. Enter the general ticket giveaway.
Click HERE to enter, fill out the form and hit "submit."
2. Follow @myBART on Twitter, and tweet about the contest.
You must follow @myBART before you enter.
To enter, tweet about this contest! Your tweet must include #BARTable and @myBART.
For example: I want to win Black and White Ball Party Passes from @myBART, and you can win too! RT to win: http://bit.ly/K64Gvx #BARTable
One entry per twitter account! You can tweet about the contest as much as you'd like, of course, but only your first tweet will be counted as an entry.
About the Black and White Ball:
The Black and White Ball is the party of the year! San Francisco's Civic Center will be filled with music, food, and dancing from 9pm to 1am on Saturday, June 2. Tune in to the Paul Simon concert on outdoor screens, shake your stuff at the six-decade dance party and to 10 live bands, including Cyndi Lauper and The Wallflowers, and enjoy unlimited food and drink all evening.
Contest ends on Monday, May 28, 2012 at 11:59am PST. We’ll pick all five of our winners at random, and will contact our one Twitter winner by DM on Twitter (which means you MUST be following us on Twitter to be our winner).
Take BART to the Civic Center BART station. Exit at 8th and Market, and walk one block west on Grove to Civic Center Plaza. BART will run longer trains on the evening of May 22 to accommodate larger crowds. Make sure to use the BART Trip Planner to plan your schedule so you don't miss your last train – the last trains of the evening depart Civic Center station around 12:20 a.m.
The Promoter is the Bay Area Rapid Transit.
Who may enter
The competition is open to anyone 21 years or older with a Twitter account, residing in the greater Bay Area. Employees and agents of BART or the San Francisco Symphony and family members of such employees are not eligible to enter.
Conditions of entry
By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to enter and selection of winners
1. The promotion will begin Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 8:30am PST and run through Monday, May 28 at 11:59am PST.
2. 5 prizes are available.
3. 5 winners will be chosen at random using a random number generator. Four winners will come from the general ticket giveaway entry form, and one will come from a Twitter follower who has tweeted about the contest and marked their tweet with #BARTable.
4. Twitter winner will be announced on the @mybart Twitter account on 5/28/12.
5. To enter the Twitter portion of this competition you must follow @myBART on twitter AND send out a tweet from your own Twitter account and include @myBART in your message. A simple RT of our original message is fine.
6. You can tweet as many times as you like, but you will only be entered into the competition once for your own Twitter account.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
9. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every entrant.
1. There are 5 prizes available, valued at $500 for one pair of 2012 Black and White Ball Party Passes.
2. Winners will receive two Party Passes.
3. Winners will be required to give promoter their full name and email address, and tickets will be mailed to winners.
4. All prizes must be taken as offered and are not exchangeable, transferable, redeemable for cash or for resale. In the event that a prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
5. Promoter not responsible for lost or stolen ticket.
Notification of winners
Twitter winner will be notified via a direct message on Twitter. He/She will be asked to email the Promoter with a full name and email address information. Winners of the general online entry giveaway will be notified via email.
Don't want DMs about upcoming Twitter campaigns?Unsubscribe