Grand Prize: We're giving away a free pass to IMS and a $100 restaurant gift
card, we’re also picking daily IMS pass winners and the Grand prize winner on
Bringing together experts in marketing innovation,
acclaimed marketing strategists, media professionals and many more, the
Marketing Summit is coming back to Boston. Keynote Speakers include
Youngme Moon, Guy Kawasaki, Clara Shih, Ben Mezrich and Dan Heath.
1. Follow @IMS_Conference on Twitter
You must follow @IMS_Conference before you enter.
2. To enter, tweet which speaker you are most interested in hearing at #IMS11. Your tweet must include both our hashtag: #IMS11 and twitter account: "@IMS_Conference"
Multiple entries are OK! Each tweet you make will count as an entry.
For example: I want to attend #IMS11 so I can hear Youngme Moon talk
about Escaping The Competitive Marketing Herd! @IMS_Conference
About this offer:
1) Contest ends on Thursday, August 18th at 11:59 p.m. EST. On August 19th, we'll pick one grand prize.
winner at random and contact the winner by DM on Twitter.
2) Grand Prize: There will be one (1) pass to Inbound Marketing Summit ($695 value) and one (1) $100 gift card for the Back Bay Restaurant Group given to the grand prize recipient.
3) There will be thirteen (13) Inbound Marketing Summit passes given to
individuals. We will randomly select the 13 winners and contact them by DM on Twitter.
Don't worry if you've already registered for the Inbound Marketing Summit
(IMS), if you are one of the people who wins a pass to IMS we will refund the
amount you have already paid for your IMS pass.
*Image is the exclusive property of http://www.janeece.com and should not be reused or resubmitted in any form.
Don't want DMs about upcoming Twitter campaigns? Unsubscribe