This page is powered by Offerpop. Offerpop does not endorse, sponsor, or administer this promotion.
Submit an Entry
An error occurred. Please reload the page and try again.
Image upload in progress
Image Displayed in Gallery
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is run by and on behalf of England Rugby 2015 Limited of Webb Ellis House, Rugby Road, Twickenham TW1 1DZ (hereinafter referred to as “ER2015”, “us” and/or “we”). Any complaints regarding the competition should be sent to this address.
2. THIS COMPETITION IS OPEN TO BOTH UK AND NON-UK RESIDENTS, EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF THE USA, QUEBEC (CANADA) AND ANY OTHER JURISDICTIONS IN WHICH PARTICIPATION IN THIS COMPETITION COULD BE CONSTRUED AS A PROHIBITED FORM OF GAMING.
3. By entering this competition you are stating that you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
4. All employees, contractors, consultants and agents of ER2015, Rugby World Cup Limited, the International Rugby Board, their immediate family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the competition.
5. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and the determination of qualification for entry shall be at the sole discretion of ER2015. Proof of identity may be required.
6. The competition will open at 9.00am (BST) 20th May 2014 and any entries received before this time will not be considered.
7. The competition will close at 12.00am (BST) on 14th May 2015. Any entries received after this time will not be considered.
8. You can enter the competition by uploading a photo related in any way to Rugby and/or a photo which represents why Rugby should be celebrated, through any of the following means:
(a) uploading your photo onto the “Celebrating Rugby” competition page on the Rugby World Cup 2015 Facebook page (the “RWC Facebook Page”);
(b) uploading your photo to Instagram with the official hash tag #CelebratingRugby and completing the corresponding claiming process;
(c) uploading your photo to Twitter with the official hash tag #CelebratingRugby and completing the corresponding claiming process; and
(d) uploading your photo to Vine with the official hash tag #CelebratingRugby and completing the corresponding claiming process.
Entries to the competition cannot be accepted by any other means. Incorrect references to hash tags via the Instagram; Twitter; and Vine methods above will invalidate any entry. The uploaded photos will be reviewed by ER2015 and selected entries will be displayed on the RWC Facebook Page and certain selected entries may be displayed on the Rugby World Cup 2015 trophy tour gallery at www.rwc.com/trophytour (the “Trophy Tour Gallery”).
9. The Rugby World Cup 2015 trophy tour (the “Trophy Tour”) is visiting 15 countries between 20th May 2014 and 14th May 2015. At the end of each visit to a country on the Trophy Tour, ER2015 will select a winning entry from the photos selected to be displayed on the RWC Facebook Page. Multiple entries to the competition by the same person are permitted. Any photos that are on the RWC Facebook Page will continue to be eligible to win a prize as the Trophy Tour progresses through the remaining countries of the tour. ER2015 will decide in its absolute discretion which entries are uploaded to the RWC Facebook Page and/or the Trophy Tour Gallery and will therefore decide which photos will be eligible to win the prizes. That decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by ER2015 in relation to that decision.
10. There will be one winner selected by ER2015 in its absolute discretion at the end of every visit to a country on the Trophy Tour, who will win Rugby World Cup 2015 merchandise. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by ER2015 in relation to that decision.
11. The provider of the prize is ER2015.
12. The promoter is ER2015, of Webb Ellis House, Rugby Road, Twickenham TW1 1DZ.
13. The prize is as stated and cannot be exchanged or transferred by the winner and cannot be redeemed by the winner for cash or any other prize or prizes. No warranty or guarantee is given by ER2015 in relation to the prize.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside ER2015 control, we reserve the right to vary or withdraw any element of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered.
15. To be eligible to win the prize, entrants must upload a rugby related photo with the specified hash tags in accordance with paragraph 8 above and submit their entry by the deadline stated in paragraph 7 above.
16. The winners will be chosen from all the photos uploaded to the RWC Facebook Page at the time the Trophy Tour leaves each country, the last opportunity to enter the competition will require entrants to upload their photos by the deadline stated in paragraph 7 above.
17. The winners of the prizes will be notified within two days of the Trophy Tour leaving a given country with the last winner being notified by 16th May 2015. The winners will be notified via e-mail using the e-mail address provided by the winner when he/she entered the competition via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Vine.
18. The winner will be emailed and asked to provide (within two weeks of the date of that email) and confirm by email, their full name and valid shipping address (for dispatch of the prize) and to confirm their wish to accept the prize. In the event that we do not receive a response within those two weeks we reserve the right to reallocate the prize to another entrant, in our absolute discretion, whose photo is uploaded to the RWC Facebook Page.
19. Details of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: #CelebratingRugby Photo competition, England Rugby 2015, Webb Ellis House, Rugby Road, Twickenham TW1 1DZ.
20. The prizes will be sent to the winners by recorded post. We take no responsibility for entries that are incorrectly tagged, late, or cannot be uploaded due to any technical or other reason. Proof of upload is not proof of receipt. We take no responsibility for any prize being lost, late, delayed or misdirected or where any prize cannot be delivered to any winner due to an incorrect address or for any postal, courier or other reason.
22. By entering this competition, the winning entrants agree that:
(i) his/her name may be published and/or notified (upon request) to the public; and
(ii) he/she will engage in reasonable publicity detailing his/her entry and the fact that he/she won a prize (potentially including post-competition publicity interviews, pictures, website publication and use in social media).
23. User Generated Content: you will retain legal ownership in your competition entry but you grant to ER2015, Rugby World Cup Limited and any of their successors (the “RWC Parties”) a non-exclusive, worldwide, sub-licensable, royalty-free and perpetual license to use (i) your competition entry; and (ii) any other material and/or information submitted with your entry or otherwise provided by you including your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your competition entry (together “Your UGC”). The RWC’s Parties’ right to use Your UGC includes the right to copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, and otherwise communicate it to the public, including via their website, publicity materials, in any ceremonies or events related to the Rugby World Cup 2015 but for the avoidance of doubt the RWC Parties shall not sell or commercially exploit Your UGC without your consent. You accept that your UGC may also be used by the competition service provider solely for the purposes of collection statistical information.
24. You warrant that:
(i) Your UGC does not infringe any copyright, right of privacy or any other third-party rights and does not contain anything that is defamatory, obscene or otherwise offensive; and
(ii) You own the copyright to Your UGC as its author and represent and warrant that you have (and will continue to have during the duration of the competition) all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions which are required to enable any of the RWC Parties to use Your UGC and you will provide evidence of such on our reasonable request;
(iii) Your UGC is your own original work, that it is not defamatory, obscene and that it shall not infringe any third party rights including, without limitation, privacy and you will provide evidence of such on our reasonable request
25. By entering this competition you hereby irrevocably waive and undertake not to assert, to the extent permitted by law, any moral rights or other non-transferable rights you may have in your competition entry in any jurisdiction.
26. By entering this competition you agree that the RWC Parties may upload your competition entry on to www.rwc.com/trophytour or any other photo sharing website and may therefore be viewed and accessed by other persons.
27. No purchase is necessary and/or required.
28. The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for the resolution of any dispute arising out of or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions.
29. Liability: NEITHER ER2015, THE SERVICE PROVIDER OF ANY “APP”, AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFLIATES WILL BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF ORGANISING OR HOLDING THIS COMPETITION OR AS A RESULT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION OR AS A RESULT OF YOUR WINNING, COLLECTING, USE OR ENJOYMENT OF ANY PRIZE, OR IF THE COMPETITION DOES NOT RUN AS PLANNED. IF THIS COMPETITION OR ANY PART OF IT IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING OR BEING COMPLETED AS PLANNED FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING BECAUSE OF INFECTION BY COMPUTER VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORISED INTERVENTION, TECHNICAL FAILURES OR ANY OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF ER2015, ER2015 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND THE COMPETITION. ER2015 CAN CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR CANCEL THE COMPETITION AT ITS DISCRETION AND WITHOUT INCURRING LIABILITY AS A RESULT.
ER2015 is committed to protecting your privacy. The following is a description of our dissemination practices for data that you have provided to us in entering the “#CelebratingRugby” photo competition (“the Competition”) and (if applicable) via the newsletter sign up option on the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Vine page that you used to enter the Competition or any other website or means of data collection that you have participated in (“the Site”). It sets out what we will do with your information and the ways in which we protect it.
We use information about you for two primary purposes:
• To perform the services you have requested, such as processing your competition entry to win merchandise in connection with the #CelebratingRugby competition
• If you selected the option on the Site to sign up to receive newsletters and information about the Rugby World Cup 2015
• To manage and improve the Site
We set out more information about these purposes below.
Performing the services you have requested
If you choose to give us personal information through the Site then this will be held and processed by ER2015 in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 to perform the services you have requested.
To manage and improve the Site
We may collect information about your interaction with the Site and the services on the Site. This may include information about your computer and, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. In particular, we reserve the right to perform statistical analysis of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site and to ascertain the number of users that have visited particular web pages. We also keep track of what you do with our newsletters when you receive them for trends and statistics and to evaluate the efficiency of our newsletter and information service. We will provide only aggregated data from these analyses to third parties. This statistical information does not identify any individual.
We may also use your information for detection of fraud and market research purposes.
Use of third party service providers
ER2015 may transfer your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors who will process it on ER2015’s behalf. These agents and sub-contractors are not authorised by us to use or disclose your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
Except as described above, we will only disclose your personal information without notice when we believe disclosure to be required by law or regulation, or necessary to protect or defend the rights or property of ER2015 or Rugby World Cup Limited, the safety of the public or the users of the Site.
Children under 16
If you are under 16, you must obtain the approval of a parent or guardian before you send us any of your personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, home address, date of birth etc). ER2015 will not use (or pass to any third party) personal information on persons known to be children under the age of 16 for any commercial purposes.
Links to third party websites
The Site may contain links to other websites whose privacy and information practices may be different to ours. ER2015 is not responsible or liable for the content or privacy policies of websites other than the Site (and any other ER2015 websites). You should be aware of this when you leave the Site and we encourage you to read and familiarise yourself with the privacy policies and/or notices on other websites you visit.
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorised access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We have implemented policies designed to safeguard your privacy and we will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
Use of your information outside the European Union
Some of the organisations to which we or RWCL disclose your personal information may be situated outside of the European Union, in countries which do not have data protection laws as strict as in the UK.
You have a right to access and correct the information that we hold about you under data protection law. If at any time you wish to exercise this right, or otherwise to update the information which we hold about you, or if you wish to stop receiving information from ER2015 or to opt out of receiving additional information in either or both of the categories described above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your entry is currently pending approval. Once approved, your entry will appear in the gallery and be accessible through the link provided.
Thank you for uploading your picture. Now share the gallery with your friends - http://bit.ly/1mqW9Ya