Enter to win holiday vouchers with @CooperativeTvl worth £500 here http://bit.ly/MAAFDu #win #comp
Date and time of your tweet goes here
Enter NOW for a chance to WIN!
We’ll pick one lucky winner at random and announce on 12th September.
1. Follow @cooperativefood on Twitter
You must follow @cooperativefood before you enter.
2. To enter, tweet why you want to #win a holiday. Your tweet must include the words "I want to #win £500 holiday vouchers from @cooperativetvl courtesy of @cooperativefood http://bit.ly/MAAFDu"
Multiple entries are OK! Each tweet you make will count as an entry. Be sure to include "I want to #win £500 holiday vouchers from @cooperativetvl courtesy of @cooperativefood http://bit.ly/MAAFDu" in your tweets.
For example: I want to #win £500 holiday vouchers from @cooperativetvl courtesy of @cooperativefood http://bit.ly/MAAFDu so I can enjoy new food!
About this offer:
Ends on 4th September, 2012 at 23:59pm. We’ll pick one winner at random, and contact the winner by DM on Twitter.
Win £500 Co-operative vouchers Twitter prize draw terms and conditions.
1. This free prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry excluding anyone who is connected with the administration of this promotion.
2. Entry is online only at http://bit.ly/MAAFDu. Entrants must be a member of Twitter, follow the Twitter profile @cooperativefood and send a tweet starting with “I want to #win £500 holiday vouchers from @cooperativetvl courtesy of @cooperativefood http://bit.ly/MAAFDu” between 22/08/12 and 04/09/12 23:59pm to be entered. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4.The prize draw opens on 22/08/12 and the last date for receipt of entries by 04/09/12 at 23:59pm.
5. All valid entries meeting the criteria outlined in point 2 which are received by 04/09/12 at 23:59pm will be entered into a prize draw to pick the winner. The winner will be the first entry picked at random by an independent judge.
6.There is one prize of £500 towards a holiday courtesy of The Co-operative Travel.
a. The voucher is valid for one holiday booking only with a minimum spend of £500. No cash payment will be made if the holiday costs more than £500.
b. The voucher is valid for bookings with departures up to and including 30th September 2013.
c. The prize cannot be swapped, varied or exchanged.
d. There is no cash alternative available.
e. The winner is responsible for his/her personal expenditure. Fully comprehensive travel insurance is not included but is highly recommended.
f. The voucher is redeemable through The Co-operative Travel’s call centre only, using the telephone number and quote reference stated on the voucher.
7. Multiple entries that are deemed to be spam may be disqualified at the discretion of the promoter. The winner will be notified on Twitter by direct message (using the Twitter profile ID used by the winner at point of entry) by 11/09/12 and will be required to provide their postal address before the prize can be delivered. The winner’s name will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Twitter £500 holiday prize draw, Digital Media, 1st Floor Dantzic, Dantzic Street, Manchester, M60 0AF.
8. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner by 25/09/12 23:59pm, then a new winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
9. The winner should allow 28 days from notification of winning for delivery of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, its website being unavailable, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this prize draw you agree that we may use your name and a photo of you for promotional purposes, including on our website, social media, within our magazine or within promotional emails.
15. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the free prize draw. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTER: Co-operative Group Ltd, New Century House, Corporation Street, Manchester M60 4ES.
Don't want DMs about upcoming Twitter campaigns? Unsubscribe